Friday, May 25, 2012

Signs of Summer

Katie D.

As we get ready to head into the memorial day weekend I think of all the fun summer has to offer a mom with her two boys.  Shorts and t-shirts have become the new uniform as we are outside as much as possible.  Along with the new summer outfits comes the bumps and bruises that the outside world has to offer.  As I take off to travel to the beach this weekend I'll leave you with some of the first signs of summer on my boys.
Black eye from outside patio table!
All scraped up on both legs and arms from
an epic digger on the playground at school. 
He seems to be no worse from the wear!
Neither Colby or Lincoln shed a tear over each of their crashes. I have some pretty tough boys on my hands! 

Have a great weekend everyone!   

No comments:

Post a Comment