Thursday, March 22, 2012

Ohio State

Katie R.

So I think in my bio I wrote that I am an Ohio State Fan.  I don’t know if saying I am a fan really describes it.  I went to Ohio State for the football and parties and I managed to never miss a home game and partied most weekends, so I would say my college experience was a success.  The partying has definitely come to an end; however, the sports obsession is still going strong.
So, to explain how crazy I, my family and most of my Ohio friends are about the buckeyes here are a few examples: 

-My aunt and dad are season ticket holders and my dad was really hoping that my 2nd son wouldn't come early because he would have had to miss a game. 

-Both my kids have a winter and summer wardrobe consisting solely of OSU clothes and I just spent a ton of money when I was in Ohio last week buying more.

-My 2 year old can sing the OSU fight song and Battle Cry:   http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5kZsdDxTVZw
-And of course, my wedding reception was at “The Shoe” which is the Ohio State football stadium.
The best part of this is that I’m not even close to the craziest Ohio State fan.  I mean I don’t have a Ohio State decorated basement, a RV for tailgating or tickets to fly to Ohio for every game… yet!

No comments:

Post a Comment