Saturday, March 3, 2012

About Both of Us

We could really go on and on about ourselves but we thought it might get tiresome reading our autobiographies.  Instead we wrote a few questions to tell just a little bit more about us.

Where would you like to travel to that you have yet to go?  

Katie D:  New Zealand, I've wanted to see the land.

Katie R:  Ireland and/or Scotland.  I think the landscape looks beautiful and seriously a vacation where the primary activity is going to pubs can’t be bad.

What Kardashian sister do you most relate to?
Katie D: Khloe, I'm loud, outspoken and I think I'm right.

Katie R:  I guess I’d go with Kourtney because she is a mom although I’m pretty sure she is never around her kid.

What’s your favorite item in your closet?
Katie D: A very worn but fabulous pair of jeans that make my ass look amazing.

Katie R. My brown boots.  They fit no matter how much I weigh.

What is your favorite book?  
Katie D: Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austin, I've become a hopeless romantic.

Katie R: Gone with the Wind although I really have only read it once.

Tell me your guilty pleasure.
Katie D: Mani/Pedi while watching celebrity gossip television

Katie R: Watching any “Real Housewives “ reality show  and I am also addicted to Diet Mt. Dew.

Describe your family in 3 words.  
Katie D: Kind, humorous and fun

Katie R: Happy, funny and obsessive-compulsive (hyphenated words count as one word right?)

How did the two of you meet? 
Katie D:  We both went to a new parent support group and hung out with mutual friends but it wasn't until one night out with a group of moms and alcohol that I realized she was fabulous, hilarious and saw life the same way I do.  Everything I say behind her back is everything that I say to her face, she is a true friend.
Katie R: I first remember seeing Katie at a local mom’s group but I don’t remember talking to her until we took a walk with a mutual friend.  I am not sure when we started hanging out regularly but now I’m pretty sure I don’t go a day without  emailing, texting or talking to her; which I’m pretty sure must be freakin’ annoying.


1 comment:

  1. This is great girls!!! So much fun to read!!! It inspires me to actually blog and not just use my blog as a "baby book" for milestones. A great way to stay in the loop with you both...thanks for sharing. I look forward to reading more! Xo - Amy

    ReplyDelete