Friday, April 20, 2012

The Minivan

Katie R.

One of the greatest days of my life was in October when Wes was born.  Life was amazing and crazy and we were enjoying every minute of it and then came November when my husband talked me into doing something I never thought I would do… yes that’s right we bought a minivan.
To be honest I think he took advantage of my sleep deprived state when he found the van and talked me into buying it (he did the same thing with a new TV soon after Andrew was born).  So we went on our first date after Wes was born, bought a minivan and I went and had a few drinks to numb myself knowing I would be driving a minivan.

What I think is even worse than driving the mini-van is that I completely appreciate (I just can’t go as far as saying I like it) my big blue minivan.  This was especially true as we made our maiden voyage to Ohio with both kids.  For the first time we had room for all of our things and we were still able to see out of the back window.
So I don’t love the minivan but it does serve a purpose and with all the trips to Ohio and future vacations I guess we’ll keep it.

As you can see Wes loves it!





No comments:

Post a Comment