Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Exciting News

Katie R.

Well right after I write a blog about how I want to do event planning something exciting happens… I’m planning a wedding.  Thanks to a friend, I was connected with someone who needed a wedding planner and so here we go!
I debated (aka freaked out) for an entire afternoon and evening after I emailed my friend saying I would do it if they wanted me.  Am I ready to do this?  Can I do a wedding while staying home with the kids?  Can I really start my own event planning business?

I finally decided not to look a gift horse in the mouth and go for it.   The nervousness has changed to excitement and after getting started I realized how much I missed doing it.  So bring on the excel sheets, bridal binders and venue visits.  Of course a small part of me kind of feels like this...




3 comments:

  1. Wonderful!!! You will be great at it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're going to do a great job! Don't fret--you were made for this job

    ReplyDelete
  3. Best of luck with this project! Pinterest has lots of great wedding ideas if you need any.

    ReplyDelete