Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Delicate Cycle

Katie D.


In this house we usually do baths every other night.  On the days we don’t give baths we do a fairly good wipe down with a facecloth. On Saturday evening, after returning from a wonderful birthday celebration, my boys were properly dirty from cake.  It, not being bath night, was an epic scrub with the facecloth. After the cleanup was over I threw the facecloth on the sink counter to be dealt with after bedtime. 
 
When I returned to grab the facecloth I noticed the wash directions tag on it and was stunned.  This facecloth, that I scrub my children with on a regular basis, recommends that I wash it on the delicate cycle! Are you kidding me? No part of the dirt on this 100% cotton facecloth is going to come off easily in a delicate cycle.  Oh yeah, and I don’t tumble dry low it either!


Go check yours! I’m curious to see what others say!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment