Sunday, June 2, 2013

The Best Prize Ever....OK maybe only for Ohio State Fans

Katie R.

So I've never entered my kids into any contest until now.  On the Ohio State Alumni fb page they asked for photos of the "little buckeyes".  They said they would draw at random and the kids would receive a prize.  Of course I couldn't turn this down.

Now, all the other entries were cute babies in football hats, kids at the game and adorable girls in Ohio State cheerleading uniforms.  I entered this:


So they said it was random, and I'll take their word for it, so someone was either really happy because it was funny or really upset because it was ridiculous.  It looked 100% out of place with all the other photos which made me laugh even harder.

So what was the prize?  A football signed to Andrew and Wesley by #45 Archie Griffin. Although Andrew wasn't sure who he was after a quick google search, Mommy's explanation and Grandpa's reaction he is now very proud of his prize.

 
GO BUCKS!

No comments:

Post a Comment