Saturday, June 22, 2013

Please, just try to use a napkin!

I'm lucky, my boys are good sleepers.  If they stay up late they sleep in.  Also, they have never been early risers. They go down around 7 at night and wake around 7 in the morning. I know, I'm really lucky. The tricky part is that when we need to get somewhere in the morning I don't wake them until they wake up but we have to rush once they do.  When that happens I get them dressed right when they get out of bed.  You may think, no big deal, but if you give them peanut butter toast for breakfast it can cause a bit of chaos.  Lincoln is a good eater, however, his napkin usage is left wanting. The boy hates it of he has any food stuck to his hands but why use a napkin when you have a nice clean shirt on.  I'm usaully on top of it, but again, on mornings when we are rushing around I don't keep as good an eye on Linc as I should. 

Exibit A

From the picture you can see his hand patterns run down his sweatshirt! You can also see where I haven't wetted down his hair yet! The boy looks like a hot mess.


Exibit B
And here he is seeing if he can rub some of it off on the couch. Awesome. Well, we made it to our destination on time but barely.  I guess that's the trade off for having good sleepers. I'll take it!

No comments:

Post a Comment