Thursday, February 27, 2014

SMILE

As the boys get older they are able to do more things independently. And as this is well and good some things are done messier than if I was assisting them. 

For example....


I love that the boys love brushing their teeth (and do a good job of it). These current tooth brushes came from Santa Claus and provide some quality spin action.



They brush top teeth then spit, bottom teeth then spit, cheese face then spit and then "freestyle" so they can go hog wild and dance a little bit while brushing.  We all have a good time and then the sink gets disgusting.




And as you can imagine I have to clean it up.  All that spit all along the sink that the water doesn't touch gives me the willies.  I'm proud of my boys but I have a feeling this is a gateway to all the gross things I will have to clean up in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment