Monday, February 24, 2014

You Know It's Been A Long Month When...

Katie R.

For February being a short month and the fact that it is not over it has been a long, long month in our house.  

How do I know it's time for March to begin?

I have been stuck in the house for so long with sick family members, I long for my cubicle.  I only work 1 day a week now and this is my little piece of heaven.



My husband brought me flowers, which never happens, because he felt bad for all of the dinners he missed and time he has spent at work this month.


Look at all the McDonald's happy meal cups we have accumulated.  I know that there is at least one more Emmet missing.  With all the sickness, including me being laid up with a tooth infection for 4 days, the kids have had some questionable meals.  



There was a ridiculous amount of tv that was watched with cartoons to keep little ones happy during the day and with the Olympics in the evening that I heard Wes singing this at dinner last week.  (Yes it's the "We are Farmers" commercial)



There were of course some good things.  My parents visited and Joe and I went away for the weekend with some friends.  And with the tooth infection I received a lot of pain medications.  However for the most part I'm ready for March.

No comments:

Post a Comment