Monday, February 3, 2014

Guess Who?

Nothing makes me happier then coming across anything that will entertain my boys for a morning.  Since the holidays have passed I've been trying to purge, trash and donate the surplus we have in the house.  This morning, the boys and I, went over to drop a box of goodies off at the local Salvation Army and decided to peek around a bit.  I was eager to look at the furniture to see if I could find any treasures and I did, two little chairs that will fit perfect with the boys table. (They are currently pink but that is easy enough to remedy) But I also spied in the board game area some classics from when I was a kid. I decided on Guess Who? and was eager to get home and see how the boys liked it.  I did have to pull the boys from the TV with the fuzzy feed of a Disney movie to the front of the store to cash out but all in all they did well and deserved that $2.50 I spent on the game!

 
 
The game is for ages 6 and up but with a little guidance and a lot of just playing around with the boards the boys really enjoyed themselves. 
 




Sometimes the old school games that we grew up on continue to stand the test of time!  And luckily these gems can be found for a heck of a deal around town!

No comments:

Post a Comment