Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Too Comfortable to Make it Through the Night

The last of my Christmas festivities happened this past weekend at my dad's house.  The boys and I all received flannel sheets. Because of this very cold winter we are having they are just what the doctor ordered!  Yesterday I opened, washed and changed all three beds.  I think climbing into a bed with fresh clean sheets is one of my favorite things and I have a sneaky suspicion that both my boys do too.  So much so that they slept so well and so deep that they both had accidents last night.  Really, no joke! Accidents happen but to happen on beautiful, fresh sheets just kills me. And can I just put on another set of sheets, oh no. They both insisted on their new sheets so after another turn in the washing machine we are good to go again today. 


Colby's Bed
Lincoln's Bed





My Bed
 
Wish us luck!


No comments:

Post a Comment