Saturday, November 24, 2012

OSU vs. Michigan 2012...Wow How Times Have Changed


Katie R.

Well it’s Ohio State’s biggest game of the season, versus that team up north, and Joe had to work so it was not the game days I’ve had in the past, not at all.  However I’m not hungover at 8pm,  I am not hoarse from yelling, I wasn’t freezing all day and guess what I would be thrilled to be all of those if it meant I was at the game.  The worst part is because we’ve lived out of town for so long it has been “our turn” to go with my dad, who has season tickets, for years but we haven’t been able to attend.
Alas, we weren’t in Ohio so the boys and I ran some errands (aka killed some time) in the morning and then got ready for the game.  Wes took a nap during the first half and Andrew and I watched the game and put up some of the downstairs decorations.   The best part of the day was scoring an awesome photo of Wes, which might even be funnier is if you see the uncropped version with Andrew in it.


 

And of course we did have a great time putting up the "kids" tree and Andrew did a lot by himself and was patient as I told him at least 50 times, “Wait until this play is over.”

 
So in the end would I have traded this day of hanging out with boys to be at the game.  Uh… 100% yes.  However we made the best of it.  Now what are we going to do all day Sunday?  I guess hanging out with these two and plan my trip for the OSU vs. Michigan 2014.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment