Sunday, July 22, 2012

Why I am an Awesome Parent...

Katie R.

We are back from vacation (many more posts and updates to follow) and slowly getting back to normal.  I was much more laid back on vacation which means reinstating all the rules and having a 3 year old who has told me no less than 50 times today he "wants to go back on vacation".

So Wes, 9.5 months old, started to take a few steps on vacation but we didn't officially call him walking.  And because we are awesome parents tonight we were seeing if he would walk and his motivation... oreo cookies.  Yes that's right he had a bite of Andrew's cookie and loved it, so when we were trying to get him to walk we used the oreo to get him to Joe.

It's amazing my friends don't ask me for more parenting advice.  I mean I think all of the text books say that oreos are what you should use to get your baby to walk!

And of course a drumstick is the perfect toy for a baby

No comments:

Post a Comment