Saturday, June 30, 2012

The Relatives Came...

Katie R.

So I've been totally out of it for the past week.  My family was visiting from Ohio which means my sister, brother-in-law, nephew and niece all stayed with us and my parents rented a lake house but we were all together as much as possible.  It would have been a great visit but I have a 8 month old who decided that he would be miserable EVERY day of their visit. 

I don't know if it is the teething (his two top front teeth are coming in), a cold, stranger anxiety or a combo of all 3 but he is pretty much unbearable to be around.  What is great is that he cries constantly and only wants me or my husband, who had to work the whole time they were here.  Needless to say I didn't spend much time at the lake, playing with my niece/nephew or visiting.  I basically tried to get him to stop crying or to go to sleep.

On a positive note we did get some family photos taken and this one of my nephew and Andrew is awesome.  My friend Becky (http://rubsomedirtblog.com/) took some family photos and this one is great.  I will share some more another time.



Now back to laundry, getting the house back in order and finishing mowing the lawn.  Oh wait Wes is crying again.  Awesome.

1 comment: