Monday, February 25, 2013

Vacation

Katie D.

It's only a week long but somehow it seemed like forever.  I visited family, some family came to visit us and we had several playdates to pass the time but it was a long week. Yes, it was school vacation week.  Granted Colby only goes to school 3 times a week for only 3 hours each day but we all missed it.  Don't get me wrong I love being home with Colby and Lincoln so we can color, craft, paint watch cartoons together but we also enjoy our time away from each other!

The other reason why vacation week seemed so long to me is that I'm a creature of routine and schedules.  I don't like to be over scheduled or booked up but not having to be anywhere at a specific time gave me too much time on my hands to be lazy.  Some days are meant to be spent in sweatpants but not all days.  And because I had a coupon and a gift card that would expire soon I dragged both boys to a store to try on and buy bra's. That's a story that doesn't need to be told!

Colby had school today and everbody won!  Colby came home happy and tired and Lincoln had full reign of all toys in the house during Colby's absence.  And then they both took 2.5 hour naps! I love school!

No comments:

Post a Comment