Sunday, May 4, 2014

Yoga

Usually right before bed the boys are bat-shit crazy.  They always seem to rage right before they pass out.  They run up and down the hallway, spin until the get too dizzy to stand and anything else that could create havoc in the house.  While Colby was trying to recreate the Karate Kid move it looked like a yoga move and it gave me an idea.

I went and grabbed the yoga mat, turned on the TV and found a 10 minute kids yoga routine and boom...

 
 
I got 10 minutes of glorious quiet (pre-bed) time while the boys stretched and followed the directions of the slightly crazy yoga lady.  It was wonderful.  I'll put this in my back pocket and pull it out again when the boys need it before bedtime again.  (My guess is I'll do it tonight too)

No comments:

Post a Comment