Monday, May 19, 2014

Size 12

As we head into the warmer seasons I finally managed to sort through the shoe basket.  I'm finally comfortable saying it won't snow anytime soon so it's time to toss and store away the winter boots and to figure out what shoes still fit the boys.  This morning I had the boys try on all their shoes. The short answer is, no, they (at first) were not willing participants in this activity.  But a little imagination goes along way.  I know that I love going to a shoe store and trying shoes on so I recruited the help of Colby to organize and display all of the shoes. 




He really took ownership of it and even positioned the shoes the way they are displayed in stores.  He has my retail eye in him. It's amazing what a little imagination will do because the boys loved playing shoe store, I was able to weed out the shoes and it was done quickly and painlessly. I can't imagine going through their wardrobes will be as easy.  Oh well....

No comments:

Post a Comment