Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Wonder what they said when I left?

Katie

Yes we are the family that has one missing shoe, toys with only 1/2 the pieces and socks without pairs.  Most of these problems are only noticed by our closets friends, family members and anyone who pays attention at preschool... until today.

It's raining.  No big deal, I thought, I'll grab an umbrella.  I know I have seen our black and white umbrella a million times in the past week and kept thinking I needed to put it back in the car and now when I need it, it's nowhere to be found  Okay, no problem, we have the giant black golf umbrella we bought for Halloween and never used.  It's taller than Wes, maybe even Andrew, and yet I still can't find it.

So now I have two choices.  I walk the block from my car to my office and get wet or I bring the Cars umbrella.  I sat in the car for a few minutes and debated.  I'm still the new kid at the office and only there a few times a week so people don't know me well, so would I look more foolish wet or with a ridiculous umbrella.  The answer is:

Oh.. and this is so small it really only covered my head,
 but at least my hair wasn't wet.





No comments:

Post a Comment