Thursday, December 27, 2012

Christmas Detox

Katie D.

I love Christmas! I go all in every year from the day after Thanksgiving to Christmas day.  The decorating, the music, Christmas cards, counting down to Santa, and even laying out reindeer food in the driveway; we do it up big in this house.  
Gingerbread House
 
spreading reindeer food

 
And then December 26th comes along and I’m done.  As big as I do Christmas is as big as I want it all picked up and put away.  One of my favorite Christmastime activities is watching all the Christmas movies and shows that I have DVR’d.  Colby and Lincoln have loved it to because they have watched more TV in a month then they have watched the previous 3 months combined! Yes, this means its Christmas Detox time!


This is why I am grateful for all the fabulous gifts the boys received this holiday season and the snow that is piling up in my yard.  Because I need some activities! Luckily I have some amazing boys that have incredible imaginations so I can only imagine what the next month of posts will bring!  
 
head lamps for wild, dark adventures

biking

Getting ready for some snow


Stayed tuned for more of my crazy life in 2013!

No comments:

Post a Comment