Monday, December 23, 2013

All Filled Up

No need at this point to remind you that I love Christmastime! We do it up big and the boys have really gotten into the spirit with me.  Sometimes I think they are just humoring me by singing and dancing with me to the holiday music.  They clearly feed off my excitement to bake cookies, make ornaments and see what's in the next pocket of the Advent calendar. (Reminder of the Advent calendar here)


This past weekend we were all in the car traveling to family and looking at the lights and Colby simply says, "Mom, I'm just so filled with the Christmas spirit!" Tom and I look at each other, smile and tell him how awesome that is. How sweet is he? I can't imagine where he gets it from.

From my family to yours, Merry Christmas! I hope you are filled with the Christmas spirit too!


p.s. And always, thanks for reading! xo

No comments:

Post a Comment