Tuesday, December 10, 2013

A Day for Legos and Not Each Other

Some mornings are best spent recharging.  Even though Colby, Lincoln and I spent the morning together we actually spent very little of it interacting with one another. After a couple of crazy days a lazy day was well overdue.  Even though a lazy day was in order it seemed the boys and I needed a little space from each other too. That's when you look for a classic, go-to toy...



Ah, legos!  Thank you for the hours you provide me that are spent quiet and happy. Thank you for the joy you give my boys while I play on my phone  get things done around the house.Thank you for the millions of pieces spread across the floor that I'm bound to step on and find later in places I never knew.


 
 
Lincoln just zoned out and changed the height of the cars over and over and over again!
 
 
And really, could Colby look any happier? I don't think so. On this day if I had asked him to read a book with him he would have bit my head off.
 
 
Thanks again Legos! You're the best!


No comments:

Post a Comment