Wednesday, May 8, 2013

What was I thinking in Junior High

Does anyone remember the details of Junior High?  It was alot of fun but 7th and 8th grades are all a blur at this point in my life.  While visiting my mom's house this past April I came across something that brought me right back. Luckily it wasn't pictures of the perm I was trying to outgrow or ugly artwork I had made in art class it was a toolbox I made in shop class.  Do they even have shop class in junior high anymore? Nevertheless, it brought me back to the workshop and using all of the big machines in that class. I remembered then I was pretty proud of myself but I'm even more proud now that I have 2 boys that think it's the coolest thing ever! Yes, their mom made a kick ass toolbox!


How cool is it that my boys can use something that I made before they were even a thought in my mind!

No comments:

Post a Comment