Tuesday, May 14, 2013

One Hell of a Guy

Katie R.
 
So I rarely gush about my husband but he recently proved that I married a great man.
 
Was it that he (and Katie D's husband) sent us away for a day and night of shopping, eating and drinking for Mother's day?  No but that was pretty great too.  I mean what does a mother want more for Mother's Day then to be away from her kids.
 
Was it that on Mother's day he agreed that feeding the kids ice cream for dinner was a good idea.  No but that did make dinner a lot easy.  Don't worry we gave them so tater tots later so they weren't starving.
 
So what did he do that was so awesome?  He fixed the dryer.  Although a dryer is not the most expensive appliance we are currently putting siding (they men working on hammering as I write) on our house which is rather pricey so the thought of having to buy a dryer almost put me over the edge.  Last night he fixed it for $19 which pretty much makes him the best husband ever!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment