Monday, May 20, 2013

Bribes....They Happen!

I'm that person that still rips things out of magazines that I find interesting. Often it's a recipe or a list of fun gift ideas but currently it's a list of discipline don'ts ripped out of one of my Real Simple.


It's a good reminder when I want to do any or all of the above that it's not always the best way to go.  However, say it's a beautiful day and you and your husband want to take a walk with the kids around the neighborhood and the kids don't want to sometimes you pull out some techniques not usually publicized! I won't fuss around the words, I outright asked Colby "what can I bribe you with, ice cream?" And that damn boy came back at me with "no, how about chocolate!"



It was a lovely walk! I'll never spank, compare or undermine my partner but sometimes a bribe is just what the family needs!

No comments:

Post a Comment