Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Spring Trip to Ohio and Indiana

Katie R.

We just got back from Ohio on Sunday and to be honest there isn't a whole lot to tell about this trip.  The kids played outside at the beginning of the week, Wes still refuses to let mother-in-law hold him and I was able to see my cousin who lives across the country.

Basically this is how they spent their trip:

Playing and apparently eating dirt

Andrew flying a kite


 
Also, I didn't want to write a whole post about Boston as there is already so much on fb, the web and emails; however, I did want to at least want to say that my sincerest thoughts and prayers go out to everyone involved in yesterday's tragedy.  Joe and I lived in Boston for a few years and he proposed to me in the Boston Common, so Boston will always hold a special place in our hearts.


No comments:

Post a Comment