Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Back In The Swing of Things

Well over in this house we are still trying to get into a back to school routine.  Luckily both my boys are loving pre-school so leaving them in no problem.  (Even when Lincoln cried a little the first couple of days I turned and got out of that classroom as fast as I could) The boys have opposite schedules so I never have alone time but I get to have some fun one on one interactions with them.  In the mornings Colby and I are able to run around town, grab snacks and have full in depth conversations from everything to how cows produce milk (no they are not pooping out milk) to favorite superheroes (Captain America because he has an awesome shield) to why Isis Kitty can't come to show and tell (one mad kitty). I am continually amazed by him.

In the afternoon Lincoln and I get some time together, however, this also coincides with his nap time.  Since school has started Lincoln has napped less than 20% of the time.  I usually leave him in his room to have quiet time so I can attempt to get some stuff done, but I have been known to let him come hang with me so we can play together.  We tend to do some epic playtime when it's just me and him.


No worries, every stuffed animal has had a proper check-up in this house!


And today, this hambone and I, went on mission to find all things that light up, glow, produce any type of light. Yeah, we were pretty successful.  As cute as he is I know that he should be sleeping.  We will work on that as we continue to get back into the swing of school!

No comments:

Post a Comment