Monday, October 6, 2014

Sometimes it's expensive to be right...

Katie R.

Saturday night a few weeks ago the adults were watching 2 tvs, yes 2 tvs in the living room so we could watch Ohio State and Notre Dame.  

A suggestion was made that the kids watch a movie but with having 2 of the tvs already in the living room, I suggested they take a computer downstairs. My husband was worried they would break the computer, our 6 year old computer that only works 1/2 of the time.  Instead he suggests the kids watch tv in our room because it's a bigger tv (another time I will explain why we had a 50 inch television in our tiny bedroom).

I told my husband I didn't think it was a great idea but in an attempt to not be the nagging wife and uncool mom I said ok.  

So it started cute like this:




Then Wes found this:



And then this happened:



We will never know the true story of how it happened, meaning whether Wes acted on his own or with the support of his cohorts, but we do know that Wes was able to break the inside of the television.

I was right and we are now minus one television.  Sometimes it's expensive being right.

No comments:

Post a Comment