Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Starting Lists...

It's only October but thoughts of Christmas have started to creep into this house. I'm certainly not complaining, I love Christmas and don't mind it sneaking into our lives early. One big bold clear way this is happening is through the number of catalogs that have come in the mail.  I often recycle them before they make it in the house but a few have snuck in under the radar.  Colby and Lincoln love looking through them over and over again.  Colby has started to circle some items he thinks he may want.  At one point Tom saw him circle a princess dress-up collection and he asked if he really wanted it.  Colby just laughed at him and informed him he had circled it for his friend Harper.  He then wrote her name down beside it so as not to confuse anyone else.  I loved that he wasn't just thinking about himself as he looked through the catalogs.  He even picked out some items that he thought his brother might like too. 

 
 
 
The lists will change as the catalogs get recycled over the next couple of months but the ideas they give me will help me give the big man in red some hints! 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment