Monday, February 27, 2012

About Katie R.

My journey from a carefree college student at Ohio State to a married wife and mother in the Upper Valley includes living in 3 states, 8 towns, and 10 apartments.   During my gypsy adventures, I have made amazing friends and met my husband Joe.  Joe and I met in a bar and dated long-distance for 2 years before we moved to New England and lived together for another 4 before finally getting married.   It really is every girl’s storybook romance.

In my previous life I was an event planner/fundraiser in Boston.  Now I am a stay-at-home mom who doesn’t like to clean, cook, do crafts or any housewife related activity.  I do however adore my two little monsters, Andrew who is 2 ½ and Wes who is 5 months.

In my mind I am fashion forward, have it all together and am the envy of all my friends.  In reality I wear sweat pants 99% of the time, never leave the house without forgetting something and I am pretty sure my friends think I am a neurotic mess.  To keep my sanity as a stay-at-home mom I rely on my family, friends, Ohio State football and of course a few beers now and then. 

No comments:

Post a Comment